Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

I wanted orange crib sheets to match the nursery but didn't want to buy new ones. I had 3 green dingy ones from when Grayden was little and was wondering if I could dye them somehow. 
So, I emailed the RIT dye company to see what they thought.  They let me know about this awesome color eraser that they have and said after I use that I should be able to dye them whatever color I want. 
 
So here goes...
 
Crib sheets before (I threw one in the washer already before I remembered I wanted before pictures)
 After color eraser... doesn't look like it did anything!
 Here goes nothing...
After the rinse... awesome color!
 After being dried... a little lighter than I wanted but still awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment