Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Monday July 4th
Aunt Margrets House

 Dad is probably pointing at an easy escape route...
 Here is Aunt Margret, 154 years old and still going strong.







 This is Gaynell's grandson... so that would be my 4th cousin... and Grayden's ?? cousin?  I have no idea how that works!
Any suggestions?



 On the road again!
Next stop... FIREWORKS!!

 Here we are patiently waiting for the fireworks to start. 
We got the same great spot as last year.

 A family sat thier chairs up a little ways up from us and they had lots of children who were running around.
Grayden wanted to go play with them so I let him.
 He tried and tried and none of them would let him join in.
Finally he just quit trying and just stood there with his back to us.
I went over there and he had a pouty face and one tear rolling down his cheek.  No one wanted to play with him. 
It made me so sad that I cried too!
 But, when you are two years old you learn to shake things off quickly!











 Still waiting...
 and waiting...




 And here they are!

 I have some video clips coming... be patient!

We had a great day and we enjoyed family and fireworks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment