Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Night Full of New Tricks

Last night was a night packed full of new tricks for Grayden.

We went out to dinner last night and forgot to bring Grayden's sippy cup.  What I thought was going to be a HUGE disaster ended up being an amazing new adventure!  Don (and the lady who took our order) was convinced that he would use a straw.  I, on the other hand, did not think that it would ever be possible.  Guess what, I was wrong!  I know, I know, that NEVER happens... but it did!  He knew just what to do with it!  We were so proud of him! 

The other new trick that Grayden has learned in the past two days is to blow his own nose.  Only recently have we been been starting to say the word "blow" when we wipe his nose.  It only took him one or two days to figure it out all on his own!  While in the kitchen on Monday he grabbed a paper towel and stuck it up to his nose and blew.  I didn't know what to think!  So I have been taking every opportunity to let him do it himself because it still just amazes me how smart he is!  There are a couple of pictures included in the slideshow of him with a tissue blowing his nose and waving it around. 

Enjoy the pictures of the smartest baby in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment